Shameless plug time. In case you are interested, I will be hosting a webinar on March 9 at 11am EST that looks at some of the research I conducted in December 2008. The title of the session is "How Organizations Are Deriving Value from Enterprise Mobility In 2009 - Lessons Learned During a Global Recession."
I will be covering the key decision factors for mobility in the business market from the decision makers' perspective, including:
- Strategic drivers for the adoption of enterprise mobility solutions
- What tactical objectives are business decision makers looking to achieve?
- Mobility strategy - who's involved and what's included?
- Current and planned hardware and software adoption
- The overall implications for enterprise mobility in 2009
If you're interested, you can click here to register.